Friday 7 September 2012

Opinions

I am incredibly opinionated.
Anybody who knows me personally or who've read my Facebook posts or tweets would know that if I have an opinion, I say it, text it, tweet it, or comment it.

There's no escaping my opinion. It will come out, it will be there.

My opinions are based on my logical observations, NOT blind faith or following. I always take everything into account before I voice an opinion or idea. They're almost always based on fact, if not, personal experience.

If you see a problem with logical facts, then bad luck.
As the meme goes, "you're gonna have a bad time."
I always debate a subject when I know what I'm saying is correct. Don't even bother coming to me or onto my social networking sites to voice an opinion based on false claims, misleading facts, or just plain stupid excuses.
You wont win.




Video relating to blog


2 comments:

  1. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for inexperienced blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
    My website : Houston SEO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment seems to have gone to the spam folder, so I unmarked it for you :)

      Thank you, I'm glad I can be of some entertainment hehe.

      I'm still a newbie at blogging, e.t.c, so I don't have that many pointers for you.

      One thing you must remember is, if you write a blog, expect both negative and positive feedback, and don't take it to personally unless the user, or users attack you and not the written article.

      Always expect heated discussion/debates regarding anything political, religious, or in regards to human rights, e.t.c.

      And most importantly, don't expect everyone to love what you say or type from the start, always remember that some people may not have the same points of view.

      I only get by because I know nothing on the internet can physically harm me, and that the internet is a form of free speech.
      I have said I suffer depression, but my depression never has related to anything online.

      I guess I'm saying, don't take things on the internet to heart, unless it's from someone you personally know.

      Hope this helps :)

      Delete